Friday, June 19, 2009

The best thing ever: chocolate cherry yogurt à la Danielle Venton


In a first official 'sundries' post, I have to share with you my latest favorite discovery: chocolate cherry yogurt à la Danielle Venton.

Here's how you do it:
1. Take the Coop brand cherry yogurt.
(I guess step one would actually be
'get ye self to the Coop,' sorry should have told you sooner.)

2. Add a nice big spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder.

3. Mix well and enjoy the most lovely, chocolate mousse-like cherry-tinged thing of goodness ever. It is probably not fair play to have this sort of thing for breakfast . . . yet it's what I did this morning, and I think tomorrow morning may call for a repeat!

If you try it, let me know what you think!

Bon weekend à tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment